Monday 4 April 2011

hurm....

I’m sitting on a white sand beach,the water is crystal clear with gentle waves. I can smell the warm ocean breeze with a tint of wood smoke in the air. I’m on an Island, I’m not complaining I love it but how did I get here. It is way too real so it can’t be a dream but I seem a little fuzzy. Not sure what’s going on but got to check it out further. I hear my name; voice is familiar but can’t place. I cannot see his face. He places his hand over mine with his slender fingers gently squeezing my hand, and whispers in my ear “It’s ok I’m here now’, like a wave of warmth flowed through me an unbelievable feeling of love. I know that voice I know those fingers why can’t I see his face. Now a phone ringing very loud, everything disappears. I woke up it was just a dream after all, the phone call was just a call from my friend who asked about me.But why did I have to wake up when I was just about to figure how I got there. 5.35am were the numbers on the clock and no way am I able to get back to sleep now though it would be fantastic to get back in that dream but I know better. So I better write some of this down before I forget. 

It’s 8am now my mind is racing not sleepy at all. Trying to analyze the realness of the dream and where it came from.
But it is just a dream...:(

No comments:

Post a Comment